Welcome to JZX World Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JZX World Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of JZX World Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

JZX100 (Chaser) ECU Dash pins ABV, PRG and MREL help please?

ecu wiring dashboard swap jzx100 connectors bov vsv mrel prg abv cluster markii chaser

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kindje

Kindje

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 29m 54s
  • Car:Mark ii- JZX100

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:13 PM

Hi guys,

I'm finishing up my jzx100 swap wiring and I'm a little bit confused concerning three pins on my (16 pin) Dashboard plug: ABV, PRG and MREL. I swapped an A/T Chaser 1JZ-GT into a N/A Mark 2 JZX100 (1JZ-G engine previously). Obviously my dash pins doesn't have the ABV pin on it and from the 1JZ-G ECU pinout I found from a Russian, the MREL pin is also not available. The PRG gives 12V when the switch is turned on and I relocated it on the 1JZ-GT ECU. I'm kinda a new to this, so here my question: How am I suppose to pin the MREL and ABV pins on the ECU when these aren't even available. My car starts and runs, but I doubt if it really runs like it's suppose to...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kindje, 22 May 2018 - 12:20 AM.

#2 Kindje

Kindje

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 29m 54s
  • Car:Mark ii- JZX100

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:32 PM

After no comments, I still got the ABV, MREL, FPU and PRG pins figured out. If somebody needs them, feel free to reply