Welcome to JZX World Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JZX World Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of JZX World Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jzx100 share brakes from another car?

jzx 100 jzx100 brakes rotors soarer sc300 jzz80 jzz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Keep_It_100

Keep_It_100

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 38m 29s
  • Car:'99 Jzx100 Chaser

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Hey guys, so I have searched and read, hoping to find some answers! I've been unlucky so far. So here is my question. My buddy owns a company in the states that makes race spec rotors. I am trying to convince him to develop some for the Jzx100's so he can market to customers in Japan and so on. I would like to know if there are any other cars that share the exact same rotors? Soarer, Supra, LS's, IS300/200? Any of those share the same rotors as the Jzx100?

#2 Genuine ROTA

Genuine ROTA

Underboss

• Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter
  • 1040 posts
    • Time Online: 83d 5h 56m 2s
  • Interests:I like to do things
  • Car:I drive a car
Garage View Garage

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

You will probably find that because there is already a heap of big name brands in japan that make really good rotors for them PMU, Endless, Dixcel, BIOT that the locals will buy what they can get.

But if you really want to get your mate into the scene, the fronts are the same across JZX90/100/110 IS200/300 GS300 but the rears are X100/90. Not sure whatever else bolts up on the rear but the front there is a heap of matching stuff