Welcome to JZX World Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JZX World Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of JZX World Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Buying a JZX90 Grande 2.5 (1JZ-GE) [Engine SWAP Needed]

jzx90 1jzge 1jz grande

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bilal

bilal

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 53m 1s
  • Car:Land Cruiser HDJ81

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:55 AM

Dear All,

My name is Bilal and I am from Pakistan. I don't see any input here from Pakistan because here the car scene for JZX is very low.

I am very new to this forum. Joined today and went through the introduction and then JZX90 section.

Here goes the thing, currently I am driving an 80 series Land Cruiser and now I need to switch that with a faster car.

I personally love the looks of Jzx 90 Mark II.

Here in Pakistan I have been able to locate of a few of Mark II but none of them is a TourerV.

All of them are Grande Versions with 1JZGE engines.

I have found a relatively cleaner car. I plan to buy it in the coming week but I want to ask if it will be good idea to replace the 1JZ (Auto) with 2JZGTE (Manual)? Would it be easy for the car be able to handle it. I have heard the Tourer V Chassis is more reinforced than the Grande Version.

Kindly give me opinions on this.

Best Regards, Bilal

#2 Junglist

Junglist

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 5h 30m 29s
  • Car:01 Mirage & '96 Civic CX

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

Dear All,

My name is Bilal and I am from Pakistan. I don't see any input here from Pakistan because here the car scene for JZX is very low.

I am very new to this forum. Joined today and went through the introduction and then JZX90 section.

Here goes the thing, currently I am driving an 80 series Land Cruiser and now I need to switch that with a faster car.

I personally love the looks of Jzx 90 Mark II.

Here in Pakistan I have been able to locate of a few of Mark II but none of them is a TourerV.

All of them are Grande Versions with 1JZGE engines.

I have found a relatively cleaner car. I plan to buy it in the coming week but I want to ask if it will be good idea to replace the 1JZ (Auto) with 2JZGTE (Manual)? Would it be easy for the car be able to handle it. I have heard the Tourer V Chassis is more reinforced than the Grande Version.

Kindly give me opinions on this.

Best Regards, Bilal

Save yourself the hassle and get yourself a Tourer V instead yaar.