Welcome to JZX World Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JZX World Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of JZX World Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

"Check Engine Light" doesn't turn on JZX100

jzx100 wiring ecu cel dashboard swap electronics light display chaser mk ii

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kindje

Kindje

Lackey

• Standard member Members
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 27s
  • Car:Mark ii- JZX100

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

Hi all,

I recently swapped a 1JZ-GT VVTi engine (from Chaser JZX100) into a non-turbo JZX100 Mark ii Car (came with a 1JZ-G VVti engine). I just plugged the new ECU to the old dashboard ECU plugs: The engine started fine and most of my display features seem to work, except for the check engine light. The thing is that I can't find an ECU pin-out of my previous 1JZ-G  ECU (where the check engine light does turn on), but I don't think there's much rewiring to do, otherwise the car would't start and run I think. The car is mostly stock: I only installed a Walbro 255 lph fuel pump (original wiring), AEM wideband and electronic exhaust bypass. I know there's a way to run engine diagnostics by jumping the TE1 and E1 pins, but I would really like to make it work on my dashboard: Maybe there are important things to re-pin on the dashboard cluster , because I have warm start issues too. But that's another thing... I've attached a picture of my previous (non-turbo) ECU. Thank you all in advance!